While carrying out your banking transactions via ATMs, pay attention to the following points which are crucial for your safety.
Please pay attention to the following points while using your CardFinans Nakit or CardFinans password:
- The safety of the card password is under card holder's responsibility. Do not share it with anyone else including bank staff.
- Do not keep your card's password written down on your card, in your wallet or in your bag. Learn it by heart and destroy all the documents on which your password information is written.
- Ensure that your card's password does not consist of numbers that would be easily figured out by third parties such as your date of birth, ID card number, ID number, telephone number and sequential numbers.
- To increase your security level, change your card's password regularly.
- If you have forgotten your card's password call +90 850 222 0 900 telephone banking to create a new password.
- If you are using more than one card, if possible, create different passwords for each of them.
Please pay attention to the following points when you are carrying out your banking transactions:
- Do not accept anyone's help while using the ATM. Ask for help only from the QNB Finansbank personnel.
- Do not leave the ATM until your transaction is completed.
- At any suspicious circumstances, immediately inform your branch or call +90 850 222 0 900 Telephone Banking from your private phone. For your safety there is no phone attached to our ATMs.
- If your card is missing, stolen or retained in the ATM, immediately call +90 850 222 0 900 Telephone Banking and inform us about the situation.
- Make sure you take your card back after your transaction is completed.