It is now very easy to save money with Accumulating Account!
If you cannot save money, you surely have "buts" and "ifs". A saving product from QNB Finansbank, which will eliminate all your "buts" and "ifs": Accumulating Account
Accumulating Account is the investment product that provides regular saving.
You deposit a sum of money every month in accumulating account and this money increases in value in an investment instrument of your choice.
Depending on your investing experience, your accumulating account can be opened up to 2 types, you can decide for yourself the most profitable investment tool for you.
Accumulating Account Fund
To put your savings to good use, you can choose from the fund packages that we created for Accumulating Account Fund or you can create a package of mutual fund according to your return expectations and risk preference.
For Accumulating Account Fund, you can open an account with a term of 3 years to 10 years and you can withdraw the accumulated balance in lump sum on the maturity.
The minimum amount of monthly payment is 50 TRY and maximum amount of monthly payment is 5,000 TRY.
Accumulating Account Deposit
- Accumulating Account Deposit products offer favorable interest rates. The deposit interest is annually fixed as the annual interest rate, for which QNB Finansbank branches are authorized, and this interest accrues once every 12 months.
- Accumulating Account Deposit can be opened in the currency types of TRY, EUR or USD.
- Interim payment is not possible for Accumulating Account Deposit.
- For Accumulating Account Deposit, you can open an account with a term of 5 years or longer and you can withdraw the accumulated balance in lump sum on the maturity.
- You can make your monthly payments from your QNB Finansbank credit card or demand account.
- You can open your account with a lump sum for higher profit.
- The minimum amount of monthly payment is TRY50. If you wish, you can increase this amount with multiplies of TRY50 to a maximum of TRY5,000.
- For payments of Accumulating Account Deposit ordered to be made from credit card, your card should be available for mail order and the card limit should be sufficient for the entire amount of monthly installment.
- When your account comes to maturity or if you do not make any payment to your Accumulating Account Deposit for 6 consecutive months, your order is automatically canceled.
- Annual interest accrues on your Accumulating Deposit Account and the amount of interest accrued is recovered if you close your account before its maturity.
- Open an Accumulating Account and leave over your "buts", not your dreams.
- You can direct all your complaints and feedback through telephone banking at 0850 222 0900 and 0850 222 2900 or through QNB Finansbank website.
- The interest rate to be applied for the first year following the account opening date is determined at the opening of the account and the interest rate for the following years shall be the highest interest rate applicable to 1-year time deposit accounts in the Bank?s Internet Banking, on the date of interest accrual each year.
Interest Rates and Fees
No fee is charged from Accumulating Account Fund.
Can I close my Accumulating Account any time?
You can close your account any time by giving an order to your branch. The amounts accumulated are paid in lump sum to your account. But you cannot get interest yield if you close it prior to maturity.
Can I make interim payment to Accumulating Account any time?
Interim payment is not possible for Accumulating Account Deposit.
Can I make interim payment to my Accumulating Account Fund any time?
You can make interim payments to your Accumulating Account any time.
Can I change the amount of order any time?
You cannot change the amount of order. You can order for payment at any amount from 25 Euros/Dollars up to 10.000 Euros/Dollars.
Does my saving in my Accumulating Account Deposit bear interest?
For Accumulating Account Fund, the account can be opened for a term of 5 years or longer and you can withdraw the accumulated balance in lump sum on the maturity. You can get additional profit in the event that the funds in your account increase in value.