Payroll Account is a 1 year-term deposit account which pays monthly interest to you like salary.
You will receive a regular second income thanks to Payroll Account while putting your savings to good use.
You can wither withdraw the interest income that will bear on your savings like a salary or transfer it to the account(s) of your beloved one(s) by giving a transfer order.
- You can open your account in the form of Fixed Interest Payment TRY Deposit or Fixed Interest Payment Foreign Currency Deposit
- The interest yield is transferred to your demand account on monthly basis, like a second salary.
- Payroll Account is opened with 1 year term.
- The interest rate fixed at the account opening remains unchanged for a year and is not affected from the possible fluctuations in interest rates.
- If you decide to close your Payroll Account before its maturity, the interest income previously paid on monthly basis is deducted from the current balance.
- Payroll Account is closed automatically at the maturity.
- If the date of interest payment falls on weekend, the net interest payment is made on the following working day.
You can direct all your complaints and feedback through telephone banking at 0850 222 0900 and 0850 222 2900 or through QNB Finansbank website.
Is there any cap and floor amount for the payroll account?
To open a Payroll Account, you must have a minimum deposit of 1000 TRY/500 Euro/500 USD.
Can I withdraw the accrued interest any time?
Interest payment is made on monthly basis. If you decide to close your Payroll Account before its maturity, the interest income previously paid on monthly basis is deducted from the current balance.
In which currencies can I open a payroll account?
You can open your account in the form of Fixed Interest Payment TRY Deposit or Fixed Interest Payment Foreign Currency Deposit
Can I deposit money to my payroll account?
You can deposit money to your payroll account any time. However, you cannot get interest income if you deposit money to your account before its maturity, as the maturity term is broken.
Through which channels can I open a flexible time account?
You can open this account through all QNB Finansbank branches.