SMS Services for CardFinans Nakit
SMS Services are offered to you to obtain information using the short message (SMS) facility of your mobile phone. By sending a single SMS, you can instantly receive password for your CardFinans Nakit card or learn your account balance or MoneyPoint amount.
* You should register your updated mobile phone number into our database to use our SMS services.
SMS Information Services is free of charge. For subscribers of the Turkcell, Vodafone and Avea, the cost per SMS received is 0.65 TL. Turkcell, Vodafone and Avea reserve the right without prior notice to make adjustment in pricing for SMS. You will not be charged for messages sent to you by QNB Finansbank.
How to Learn your Account Balance with CardFinans Nakit SMS Service
- Send an SMS to 3996 by typing BAKIYE, followed by a space and the last four figures of your debit card number (EXAMPLE: BAKIYE 0915).
- The balance information to be sent to you will show the available balance* of the primary account of your CardFinans Nakit.
* The available account information consists of the current account balance in your account and, if any, your End of Month account limit.
How to Learn your MoneyPoint Amount with CardFinans Nakit SMS Service
- Send an SMS to 3996 by typing PUAN, followed by a space and the last four figures of your debit card number (EXAMPLE: PUAN 0915).
- In case you have more than one CardFinans Nakit debit card, the MoneyPoint amount to be sent to you will show the total MoneyPoint amount accumulated in all your debit cards.
- You can use your MoneyPoints with any CardFinans Nakit debit card you have.
How to Receive your Password for CardFinans Nakit
- You can send an SMS to 3966 by typing in order NAKIT, last four figures of your debit card number, your mother's maiden name, the expire date on the face of your credit card (month-year), putting space between each (EXAMPLE: NAKIT 1905 A 0915) to receive your password and use it securely in your shopping or at ATMs.
- At our branches, you can ask your customer representative to send it via a free SMS sent to your mobile phone through our Bank's system, and use it securely in your shopping or at ATMs.
- You can create your password by calling our call center (+90 850 222 0 900), and use it securely in your shopping or at ATMs.
- When your debit card is printed, your password will automatically be sent to your mobile phone via SMS. If you do not have a mobile phone number registered in our system, your password will be delivered to you via mail.
Did the information on this page help you?