It is a quick and simple process to open a QNB Finansbank account at any QNB Finansbank branch. Make sure you bring proof of identification and your Republic of Turkey Tax Number.
Follow this step-by-step process...
- Bring your passport to a QNB Finansbank branch, (required for proof of identification - click for the nearest branch). Our Customer Representatives will make a photocopy of your passport.
- You will need to provide your Republic of Turkey Tax Identification Number. If you don't have a number, our Customer Representative will assist you.
- You will need to provide Document of residence, utility bills issued in the last three months for a service that requires subscription such as electricity, gas or telephone (including electronic invoices that the payer can confirm they are affiliated with the relevant utility organization), or any document issued by a public institution.
- Sign the QNB Finansbank Banking Agreement that will be presented to you. This Agreement can be used for selecting individual services or by signing up for all banking services. In addition, this agreement is required for the registration and use of our QNB Finansbank Telephone Banking* and QNB Finansbank Internet Banking services.
- Sign the proof of signature sheet by signing your signature 3 times in the outlined boxes.
- Your account will immediately be opened. After you have received your account number and signed the account agreement, you can obtain your security code number for QNB Finansbank Telephone Banking* and QNB Finansbank Internet Banking by dialing the automatic telephone system at telephone number 444 09 00 anywhere in Turkey.
* To reach our Telephone Banking abroad, please dial +90 850 222 0 900.